Formula One Digital Media Limited operates www.IF1Shop.com and is one of the Formula 1 companies which have the exclusive right to commercialise the FIA Formula One World Championship in all media.
BY USING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST EXIT THIS SITE NOW. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME BY POSTING CHANGES ONLINE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REVIEWING REGULARLY INFORMATION POSTED ONLINE TO OBTAIN TIMELY NOTICE OF ANY SUCH CHANGES. BY USING THIS SITE AFTER ANY SUCH CHANGES YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH, AND BE BOUND BY, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS CHANGED.
Copyright, Database Rights, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property Protection
The material and content provided on the Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only, save where expressly provided, and you agree not for yourself or through or by way of assistance from any third party to distribute copy extract or commercially exploit such material or content. You further agree not to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the site. Except as otherwise indicated, all materials on this Site, including, but not limited to live timing data, historical race data, photographs, other images, illustrations, text, video clips and written and other materials contained in this Site are protected by copyrights, database rights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned, or used with permission of their owners, by us or our affiliates or associates. This Site as a whole is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. All rights are reserved.
Where registration is required for any of the services offered on this site, registration is required for each individual user of the service. Collective or group registration is not permitted.
You may make a copy of this content for your personal non-commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact and you agree not to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, frame, post, transmit or distribute by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from the Site including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent. No right, title or interest in any material or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
You agree to use this Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Site by, any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this Site.
These Guidelines are designed to assist Students, Parents and Teachers as to the use that can be made of the material on the IF1Shop.com website and are to be read alongside its full Terms & Conditions.
Use of material
One copy can be printed (or one photocopy made of a print-out) of any part of the IF1Shop.com website for personal, non-commercial use, including for use in private study or research. This means that:
1. Students can download, print out and keep material from IF1Shop.com for educational and research purposes.
2. Teachers may make a copy for lesson preparation and as a classroom aid.
3. Parents may print out a copy for use by their children at home.
4. Students can incorporate material from IF1Shop.com into educational projects, provided that the projects are not reproduced and are not for commercial purposes.
5. Any material incorporated into projects can be cut and pasted, but must not be modified or adapted and any extract used should be used in its entirety with identification of its source as 'IF1Shop.com'.
1. Work incorporating material from IF1Shop.com can only be reproduced once and cannot be used for commercial or promotional purposes.
2. Extracts from IF1Shop.com cannot be altered but must be used in their entirety with an appropriate accreditation as to their source.
3. Material from the IF1Shop.com website cannot be used in any way that is defamatory, or that contravenes any UK law or regulation or in a manner that is detrimental to the good reputation of Formula One motor racing, the Formula 1 companies, the FIA or any of their officers or employees.
4. This expressly excludes the copying and/or use of any moving images that are featured on IF1Shop.com.
Our Obligations and Liabilities
Material in this Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damages (whether direct or indirect, including loss of profits or any consequential loss) resulting from or in any way connected with your use of this Site or any user's reliance on information obtained from or through this Site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and other content available through this Site. This Site and the information and materials contained in this Site are subject to change at any time, and from time to time, without prior or subsequent notice. We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The F1 App is operated by Formula One Digital Media Limited (“FODM”). Any fees or charges charged by FODM for use of the F1 App are stated in the order process for the application. However, you may incur data charges from your carrier or other provider for downloading and/or using the F1 App. You acknowledge that your use of the F1 App and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions creates a binding agreement between you and FODM, which shall be effective from the downloading of the F1 App.